Saturday, July 22, 2006

I hoped u'll stay happi =)

Sch was fun calvin,weihao,pirkash n zhao xiang gt sent out of class, teacher asked mie " u wan to join em?" i reply " cann ahh?" den he say "den go out". I happily ran out of class n play with em, den teacher cal office. Went over to office scolded by john lim den argue with principal, e four guys each gt one stroke, i apologize to dat fucker teacher n they write report to my po. Kns! Went hm open letter box, saw prison letter finally kor reply le. Went up my hse outside staircase read e letter n my tears start drippin, he's e onli one who wil understand wad i'm thinkin n feelin. i've e rite to be happy, not to bother every lil ting bout u, nt to feel e hurt n uncomfortable anymore. Meet gin n bao bao~ yu pei treat us eat thai express, thanks uu =) chatted awhile with her n she went off. Again play e same old game with bao bao, gin n keith. dis time they win nth to say, hahahhs. N dad drive mie home =) My hp bill gona burst! Bt it nvm la. hahahahs =D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home